The Registrar’s Office just released a revised Spring 2020 Academic Calendar.
This revision was approved by the executive cabinet and is responsive to continuing and emerging COVID management best practices in higher education including limiting travel out of the region.
A few points of note:
- Traditional classes will begin on Tuesday, January 19th (one week later than in the past) with move-in on Sunday, January 17th.
- CCPS classes will begin on Monday, January 11th as previously scheduled but will be remote until Tuesday, January 19th.
- There will be no spring break holiday. In lieu of spring break, we are beginning traditional classes one week later and will offer “no class” days in both February and March (February 19th and March 22nd).
- We will continue the traditional Easter holidays April 1-5.
- We will institute a “Reading Day” on Tuesday, May 4th prior to the beginning of Finals on Wednesday, May 5th.
- Finals for all courses (CCPS and Traditional) will complete on Tuesday, May 11th.
- Senior grades will be due at noon on Thursday, May 13th; additional grades will be due on Monday, May 17th.
- Baccalaureate and Commencement exercises will continue as in the past on Saturday, May 15th.
Click here to view the new, revised calendar in web format or to download a PDF.