We push our students to excel in order to achieve their goals.
To be considered for the Master of Health Administration you must have:
- Completed an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicants with an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of less than a 3.0 are invited to apply for conditional admission.
- Students whose background and experience provides a strong foundation for critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, and healthcare practice are positioned well for success in completing the MHA requirements. Applicants who may be lacking foundational educational background, experience, or acquired knowledge may be considered for conditional admission at the discretion of the Program Director.
Our goal: deliver the best education possible to our students.
To apply for the Master of Health Administration you must submit the following:
- Application for admission.
- Official undergraduate transcripts. Final transcripts reflecting conferral of the undergraduate degree are required prior to enrollment.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- International applicants, or applicants whose first language is not English, must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam with a minimum score of 550 on the PBT OR 79 IBT.