At Belmont Abbey College, you are always part of the family and we want to offer you post-graduation resources!
Visit Crusader Connect to see our Job Board and connect with other alumni in your industry through the Directory Page. You can even join a group just for your industry and exchange ideas and brainstorm with other Abbey Alums!
The Belmont Abbey College Alumni Association Board of Directors was formed to promote Belmont Abbey College and its Alumni by providing an organization through which the Alumni may cooperate with the Board of Trustees, the Board of Advisors, the College Administration, the Faculty, and the Students in projects and activities of mutual concern and through which the Alumni may assemble for social, spiritual, educational, business, and fundraising activities.
- Abbey GOLD Committee – focuses on young alumni and graduating seniors
- Fundraising Committee – consults on fundraising ideas
- Current Students and Parents Committee – works as a liaison between the alumni and the current students and parents.
- ADP and CCPS Committee – focuses on maintaining contact with ADP and CCPS program alums by hosting events that encourage community.
- President’s Council – Made up of past and current presidents of the Alumni Association Board acting as a resource to the other committees and focuses on improving the workings of the Alumni Board
- Events Committee – plans and executes events and assists with larger events such as Homecoming and Graduation
- Regional Committee – Focuses on serving alumni who do not live on the East Coast.