- To provide a comprehensive understanding of asset and risk management, grounded in data science and economic analyses.
You’ll enjoy the Abbey’s Finance Program if you:
- excel in math and social sciences.
- have a disciplined and analytical mind.
- enjoy staying up-to-date with the current financial trends and forecasts.
Our Finance degree strives to develop students’ technical skills in:
- market forecasting
- effective communication
- critical analyses
- wealth management and accrual
With a Finance degree from Belmont Abbey College, you will be able to pursue a variety of opportunities, including:
- Personal Financial Planning
- International Asset & Portfolio Management
- Capital Budgeting
- Risk & Tax Management
- Forecasting Revenues & Expenditures
- Industry-Market Analysis
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Coordinating Mergers & Acquisitions