- PO 309 Constitutional Law I
- PO 310 Constitutional Law II
Any three courses from the list below:
- PH 202 Introduction to Logic
- PO 311/CJ 311 Moot Court
- CJ 355 English Roots of American Law
- CJ 360 American Criminal Courts
- CJ 370 Criminal Procedure
- CJ 450 Trial Advocacy
- BU 412 Legal Environment of Business
- PC 300 – Statistics for Psychology
Note: CJ201 is prerequisite for students wishing to take CJ 302, CJ 355, CJ 360, or CJ 370.
Certain majors are usual precursors to law school. We recommend majoring in English, History, or Government and Political Philosophy, because these disciplines hone the particular skills needed for success in law school. However, since a high cumulative grade point average in a student’s undergraduate studies considerably improves his or her chances for admission to any law school, students should major in any field that genuinely interests them and in which they excel.