Students must complete 15 hours of courses from the following list with a grade of “C” or better. No more than 9 of the 15 hours may be taken within a single discipline.
- EN 403: Medieval Literature
- EN 413: Dante
- HI 350: History of the Benedictine Tradition
- HI 355: Vikings
- HI 360: The Crusades
- HI 404: Early Christian Ireland
- LA 201: Intermediate Latin I
- LA 202: Intermediate Latin II
- PO 402: Medieval Political Philosophy
Other courses may be included towards the requirements of the minor at the discretion of the director, including, amongst others:
- EN 400: Love in the Literary Tradition
- TH 250: Thomas Becket to Thomas More
- TH 358: Major Figures in Theology
- TH 407: Classical Texts in Theology
At least 9 of the credits for the minor must be taken within a single discipline.
It is the student’s responsibility to see that all degree requirements for graduation are fulfilled.