Welcome to Student Life at Belmont Abbey College! These are the programs and services beyond the classroom that help to enrich and complete your college experience. To learn more just click on your area of interest on the left.
The Student Life division is designed to support the College mission through programs, opportunities and services offered to students. We seek to provide an environment that is safe, healthy, challenging, and supportive for all students to realize their personal and professional potential.
It is the purpose of Student Life:
- to promote community within the Catholic and Benedictine tradition of the College
- to provide an environment that is safe and that is supportive of the academic purpose
- to provide opportunities and programs for students to learn and grow beyond the traditional classroom
- to provide services needed by students that will help them to be successful and that will enhance their total educational experience.
Through participation in programs and services offered within Student Life, students will leave the College:
- prepared to be contributing and productive citizens in society
- in a stronger position for employment and/or admission to graduate school
- with an appreciation of the differences in the world around them
- able to navigate life transitions and crises
- more mature and self-confident
- with an understanding of their spiritual life integrated with their daily life.
You may visit the Student Life Offices on the 2nd floor of Student Commons, Rooms 201-204 or you can contact the Office by phone at (704) 461-6724.